About SERVPRO of Hernando County
Laurie & Andrew T. Froelich
Owners of SERVPRO of Hernando County
SERVPRO of Hernando County understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Hernando County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Hernando County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Hernando County.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- CAI (Community Associations Institute)
- RIMS - The Risk Management Society Tampa Bay Chapter
- FALA (Florida Assisted Living Association)
- NAIFA North Suncoast (National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors)
- Hernando County Chamber of Commerce
- CONA (Council of Neighborhood Associations)
- NARPM (National Association of Residential Property Managers)
- Hernando Board of Realtors