The Importance of SERVPRO's Emergency READY Profiles
SERVPRO of Hernando County was recently tasked with a large project to complete for a commercial entity, creating SERVPRO Emergency READY Profiles for 11 branches of a global organization that provides recreational services in community facilities around our local area.
While our management team met to discuss how we would successfully complete this task for our client, we realized how each of the facilities is unique in their own ways. Not only that, but we questioned by wouldn’t every business and commercial operation have a tool like this Emergency READY Profile.
One of the leading statistics as to why your commercial operation should have a plan in place like these Emergency READY Profiles, is because up to 50 percent of businesses close their doors permanently, following a disaster. However, the ones who survive after a disaster strikes is due to most of them prepared and had plan in place, incase such an event occurred.
A great way to prepare is by using the opportunity of creating a SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile. Our team here at SERVPRO of Hernando County creates this tool personalized to your business, your operation, and your facility. We create this tool to serve as an immediate plan of action that goes into place when a disaster occurs. This Profile serves as a tool for a property manager, business owner, and the entire facility staff. The main goal of implicating one of these plans is that the entire team knows what to do and expect prior to an event happening that way if such a disaster does happen, things can be handled in a calm and timely manner.
The SERVPRO ERP tool includes:
- A no-cost assessment of your facility
- A concise, personalized Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
- Facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas, and priority contact information
- Establishment SERVPRO of West Pasco as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
- A guide to help get back into the building following a disaster.
Of course, it is our hope your commercial operation does not encounter a large loss, however it pays to be prepared. Gives us a call to start your ERP and get prepared today. SERVPRO of Hernando County (352)-683-3730